Friday, July 15, 2011

beads


I thought I had a decent bead collection.
But then...
I started making boho bliss hoops in the Deryn Mentock's new class and realized...
I need/want different beads for these designs.
I love projects that make you look at things that you didn't before.
I'll be honest, I didn't look at briolette beads very much until now.

so here is how I organized my beads this past Spring.
by color
After taking Alisa Burke's color class last summer I realized that I enjoy color and things sorted by color but for some reason was not applying that to my stash of beads.
I stocked up on some containers from JoAnn's during a fabulous sale.
Then I had the duty to own up to all of the beads that I have bought over the years with one project or another in mind.....and clearly not following through on all of these projects.....sigh.......






No comments: