Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scrumptious Squares on Sunday

Taking a break from "chores" and enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
The kids have retreated to the blow up pool, which to be honest, every year I think they will have outgrown it.  But not yet.  I sit here, under this umbrella.  Catching up on the laptop and listening to their squeals. 
Our thirteen year old certainly is using his size to his benefit and clearly the 7 year old enjoys
being tossed and splashed!

Finally, I am getting around to posting pictures from the swaps that I participated in this spring.  The first one that I am sharing is the Scrumptious Squares.  These are 1 1/2 inch squares of artwork.  We were inspired from the Mixed Mania by Debbi Crane and Cheryl Prater.

I think I just heard "water balloons" which means I might just want to take cover.  I will post ATC swap results.....later, from a safe spot!

No comments: