Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cherry Festival 2009

Today was one of those days I wish I could bottle up and save for...perhaps a snowy day this coming winter. But, unless someone knows something that I don't I will have to rely on my memory and pictures. It was a great day. This has been our first Cherry Festival and I am hooked. The kids and I really got into it today......we did the carnival rides, took in the sights (people watching at it's best but.....I meant more about the bright carnival colors, the sail boats in the bay, the puffy clouds floating on the amazing blue skies), rubber duck races, dog jumping competitions, and kids parade (which I might add was quite impressive......two marching bands from Minnesota, one from Illinois and Wisconsin!) . Life is pretty darn near perfect!


No comments: