Thursday, July 2, 2009

photo editing

Summer....where are you? I am not sure about where you live, but summer has taken a certain hiatus over here and it is starting to take its toll. New to Michigan, at least for our youngest, commented on the current weather trend....wow....summer in Michigan sure is cold and rainy. Not always, my dear, not always! But it is this year or right now. I know things can change on a dime, especially when you live on the great lakes, so I am counting on it.



Tried to bring a little summer into our home the other day and made the simple strawberry rhubarb syrup (for the lemonade recipe on Gluten Free Girl's blog....link listed on previous post) .......makes my mouth water thinking about it.


On an earlier post (quick and easy 4th of July project) I photographed the giant dandelions that we used. Well, follow this link to see an even better shot of the dandelions. http://throughjennyslens.blogspot.com/2009/06/giant-dandelions.html Her photos remind me that knowing some editing skills will only improve my shots. I am currently taking a basic photo editing class by Jessica Sprague and so far I have learned a lot. Hopefully, as my blog develops you will see some improvements in my photos as well. Check her out, Jessica Sprague....http://www.jessicasprague.com/

No comments: