Thought I would share a few things that make me happy.
- Our freedom!
- My daughter remarking that she actually likes a set of charms that I worked on last night...apparently she doesn't usually like my "style".
- A line of cars patiently waiting for a family of baby ducks to cross the road.
- smiles....smiling really does make the world a better place.
- painting my toe nails red, white and blue!
- Going to library and discovering that there is a book selection for a state wide book club. Stealing Buddha's Dinner I nabbed a copy already and can't wait to sink my teeth into it. Reserve a copy from your library
- Fun Filled Family time.
Have a great and safe Holiday Weekend!!!!