Friday, July 3, 2009

Things that make me happy

The holiday weekend is upon us.
Thought I would share a few things that make me happy.


  1. Our freedom!
  2. My daughter remarking that she actually likes a set of charms that I worked on last night...apparently she doesn't usually like my "style".
  3. A line of cars patiently waiting for a family of baby ducks to cross the road.
  4. smiles....smiling really does make the world a better place.
  5. painting my toe nails red, white and blue!
  6. Going to library and discovering that there is a book selection for a state wide book club. Stealing Buddha's Dinner I nabbed a copy already and can't wait to sink my teeth into it. Reserve a copy from your library
  7. Fun Filled Family time.

Have a great and safe Holiday Weekend!!!!

No comments: