Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sun stripes

Of course, when I snapped the photo of Wren with the shadows...I immediately thought of zebra stripes so I had to dig out the picture from the zoo......just had to.  Couldn't resist.

Spent the afternoon subbing in a middle school art class.  The art teacher I was filling in for is passionate about clay, much like me.  She had a stack of Ceramics Monthly magazines so I took every odd moment I could to pour through the magazines.   I do believe working with clay has been added to my weekly goals!

Last night I started my mosaic cupcake.  It is the sweetest darn thing.  Hope to post a picture tomorrow.  Just a little more that i want to add......just a little more.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Cool comparison.

Susan Silver Dill said...

Love that photo! so glad you caught that moment.