Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slow and Steady

oh my goodness.  The ideas are flooding my brain.  I want to do them ALL.... right now.  But slow and steady...or at least steady is the course I need to go.

Working on my collections for the Ode to Nature Class.  Boy, Alisa sure makes it look easy to take those gorgeous photos!  This was my attempt this morning after my morning walk.  I grabbed some scissors and snagged these after I did my 50 minutes of walking.  But the lighting just didn't quite cut it.  I was trying to use natural lighting and with a storm fast approaching I had limited resources.

These wild grapes are growing on the edge of our property!  

My collecting also included a tick!  Thankfully I took care of it before it got serious with me.


I am continuing to work on my birds for the big swap next week.
I can't even tell you how much fun these little birds are.

I am also working on some swag for my friends.
I am so darn excited for their visit!

No comments: