Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feeling kinda spoiled

After my half day of work on Friday, then cleaning and errands I came home to find this in the mail......a package for me!



And then.....it gets even better...it is my beautiful love doll that I have received in the Mixed Media on line art group swap. This Love Doll swap was inspired from the wonderful Stitch Alchemy book by Kelli Perkins. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Love Doll. I feel so lucky. Thank you Donna!!!!!!!








I also received this precious Valentine from three delightful boys in Minnesota....they quite obviously have a talented Momma! Thank You Ische Boys!!!!! and the pictures (minus the gorgeous family picture) were taken by a budding photographer....Emmett..who is 5!


These pictures just make me smile and remember a fun summer night visiting Minnesota 2009!

2 comments:

Kellininaperkins said...

What a great love doll--she is so full of character. I love the scalloped edge detail and the stitching on the face. You are definitely one lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

love the doll