Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitting Olympics Day Two

Day Two of the knitting Olympics........and I have not grown any fonder of this pattern. It requires a lot of concentration and while I find knitting relaxing...not so much with this pattern. But....I did complete the 8 row pattern more quickly than the previous night so i guess my "speed" has improved and that is what the Olympics are all about. Beating your best score.

I did get to watch Canada wins it's first gold medal at home.....that was exciting. Had to re-watch K.D. Lang's performance in the opening ceremonies, just amazing. Here is a youtube video of K.D. Lang singing Hallelujah at a 2007 performance. Not the same as the Olympic performance, but wonderful nonetheless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_NpxTWbovE

Happy President's Day!

No comments: